RTF Reader in Rev

David Wilkinson dwilk at bradfork.co.uk
Sun Nov 10 11:38:01 EST 2002

Roger

Just a suggestion:

There is an excellent  open source Word compatible WP - Abiword
(http:\\www.abisource.com)  - reads, writes and prints Word Docs
runs on
GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris (2.6, 7,8,9), AIX, HP/UX (10.20, 11.0),
OSF/1, Tru64, Mac OS X,QNX,BeOS oh and I nearly forgot Windows.

Perhaps Word will not be the de facto corporate standard for ever?
Especially, since the file format does not remain the same!

On Saturday 09 November 2002 5:01 pm,  Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com