Card size changing - problem identified (maybe)

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Nov 9 18:22:01 EST 2002

Barry,

When you have a menu bar, that 22 pixels' worth of space is used to show the
menu bar on Windows machines (since the menu bar is part of the window), and
hidden on Macs (since the menu bar is fixed at the top of the screen).
Technically the card includes the menu bar space, but Rev is just hiding
that 22 pixels so you don't get duplicated menu bars (one at the top of the
screen and one in the window).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com