Using Fortran or C code in Rev

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Nov 6 11:20:01 EST 2002

On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, at 01:10  AM, Jan Schenkel wrote:

> There's the External SDK for exactly this sort of
> purposes.
> I guess he's running CodeWarrior? Then writing XCMD's
> and XFCN's should be a breeze.
> For Windows he could build a DLL to accomplish the
> same tasks.
>
> Too bad there's no architecture for external objects ;
> though it would cause problems to build and compile
> these on all the platforms supported by MC/RR.
> Oh well, maybe someday :-)

What is RevRev's position on supporting Mach-O/dyld libraries on OS X?
I know C but am never ever going to buy CodeWarrior.

Apple's Project Builder is a great IDE and it's based on GCC, which any
Unix geek likely knows and loves. OK, I just read a tantalizing post in
the archives by Ken Ray about the latest version of Metacard being
Mach-O based?

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com>
Mindlube Software
http://mindlube.com/