Writing radio to a file

Timothy Hart Timothy_Hart at umit.maine.edu
Tue Nov 5 11:13:01 EST 2002

Alright.  I have figured out how to group radio buttons and set their behavior to true you can only have one highlighted.  Atleast I did it like this.  I just grouped them and doubled clicked on one and scripted:
"set the radiobehavior of group to true"  That seemed to have worked.

Now my question is how can I script it to write the choice of a user to a file.  I want to give a little quiz to people and have multiple choice questions.  I want my output to be a text file that they can then send to me or even better have rev do
it.  But that might be getting ahead of myself.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks.

-Tim