Cool generic scripts...

Brad Allen BradAllen at mac.com
Tue Nov 5 07:30:01 EST 2002

Thanks for closeStack/killSockets tip, Chipp. Would using such a
script be adviseable even in stacks which don't manual open sockets,
but which do access URLs such as FTP sites using the a command like:
get URL "ftp://whatever.com" , which presumably both open and close a
socket within that one command?