Save array

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Nov 5 03:56:01 EST 2002

paolo mazza wrote:

> How can I save an array into a stack?
> I thought I could save the array into a custom property.
> Am I supposed to combine the array and save in text format?

You can do that, or you can set an entire propertyset to an array, with each
element in the array becoming a property in the specified propertyset:

  -- Create an array:
  put "hello world" into tMyArray[1]
  --
  -- Tell MC which propertyset to work with:
  set the propertyset of stack "storage" to "ArrayData"

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation