app crashes frequently

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Nov 3 17:24:01 EST 2002

It is a known bug in the IDE for 1.1.1 and will be fixed in 2.0 (it
already is in the alpha version).

I never see the bug in existing projects but see it right away in new
ones. Since the Revolution folks have never characterized it (beyond
saying that it is a bug in the Mac OS) so it is hard to know what
triggers it.

Bill