NEW! Eps Import version 03

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sun Nov 3 14:22:01 EST 2002

Hi Alejandro,

I think your EPS import is great!  I tried v2 and liked it, and your v3 is
even better. Some of the EPS files I use come from a graphics application
made by Barco-Graphics. They are well known in the printing industry, but
not in the desktop software market. Anyway, I have attached a sample EPS
file for you to play with. I can't get any Barco created EPS files to
import into your program. I have e-mailed a sample to you (off-list).

Will you also be doing EPS Export? I could really use that functionality as
well. Thanks for sharing your creation with the Rev community!  EPS import
is really looking better and better! Keep up the good work.

Kind Regards,
Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com