Relational database capabilities?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 3 03:00:01 EST 2002

--- Bruce Robertson <bfr at nwlink.com> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> This reply is rather discontinuous. None of the
> statements seem to relate to
> each other. First a variable is declared, then never
> used. Then a post
> statemenet is issued. Then you put something,
> referring to a variable that
> hasn't been defined, and not actually putting it
> anywhere.
>
> I have searched the referenced site and can't find
> the orginal which this
> quote is supposed to have come from.
>
> Is there a real and complete example of this
> technique somewhere?

Hi Bruce,

Actually, all that was missing was a target URL at the
end of the 'post' command. So it should have read:

put "http://folderInPath/folderWithResponseFile/FMPro"
  into theURL
post
"-db=MyDbNameHere&-lay=DBLayoutNameHere&-format=FormatFileName.html&-findAll"
to theUrl
put urlDecode(it)

At any rate, I went sniffing around my own archives,
and retrieved the following post from the
use-revolution archives:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-March/002769.html

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.