Top of Stack Window

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu May 30 21:35:01 EDT 2002

Hi there,

I have a stack that I developed on my Macintosh.
I moved it over to a Windows machine for some final testing.
On the Windows machine the MenuBar is in the window itself not
the topmost menuBar like it is on the Macintosh.  That is OK.
When I moved the stack back to the Macintosh because I made
some little changes, now the Window has a bunch of space at the
top where the Windows MenuBars were.

How do I get the window to open the way it did before the moving
so that the whitespace at the top is gone again?

Thanks,

Rick Harrison