Geometry Manager

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Mon May 27 01:05:01 EDT 2002

Trying Geometry Manager in a fairly simple application, I found some odd
behaviour:

I have on the card a group of five radio buttons, identically defined to
scale maintaining position as a percentage, and not to clip text. On
resizing the stack four of these buttons maintain their distance from
the top of the card rather than moving or scaling, finishing up in the
middle of a field. It is as if they were set to maintain position rather
than scale. The fifth behaves as it should, keeping its relationship to
other objects.

I have repeatedly verified that the Geometry Manager settings shown in
the palette are the same for all five buttons. I also removed all
settings and re-applied them with the same result.

Is this a Geo-bug or does someone have a suggestion?

thanks
David