Possible Job Opportunity (fwd)

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat May 25 11:22:01 EDT 2002

Hello,

My apologies if this is in appropriate, but I was sent this job posting in
the hopes I could find someone to fill the bill.  They weren't
particularly helpful in answering my request for further information so
that I could help them find the person they are looking for, but perhaps
one of you might have better luck.

They did mention that they also use MetaCard, so someone here in So.
Calif. (US) looking for employment may be their person.

Regards,

Judy Perry