Can Anyone Give Me A Clue

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Fri May 24 10:57:01 EDT 2002

My 2 cents....

I like the idea of a submenu listing in reverse "Modified Date" order other
potential matches to the stack name.

Open recent Stack
------> My Stack A
------------> My Stack A.rev
------------> My Stack A.rev.bu"
------------> My Stack A.rev copy

Stopping at My Stack A would open the most recent (e.g. My Stack A.rev)
while moving down the menu allows you to select a specific version...... It
would also make it easy to process warnings about currently open, revert,
etc.

Jim
--
James H. MacConnell