Can Anyone Give Me A Clue

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri May 24 08:56:16 EDT 2002

>I don't think this situation is ideal by any means, but it's what we have
>for the moment, so more precise awareness of exactly what's happening when
>you open/reopen stacks with the same name may help people avoid the
>pitfalls.

Agreed, Jeanne.

However, if the "Open Recent Stack" listed the file names instead of
stack names, I suspect the incidence of lost files would decrease.

If I have recently opened "My Stack A.rev", "My Stack A.rev.bu", and
"My Stack A.rev copy", I should seen all three stacks listed instead
of just "My Stack A.rev"--which may refer to any of the three copies
of the stack.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company