Can Anyone Give Me A Clue

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed May 22 17:38:01 EDT 2002

In a way I'm glad to hear about your problems as I was afraid it was
just me doing something stupid. A few weeks ago, I decided to do some
Revolutioning on a PC as the Mac was busy. I worked away, saving
dutifully every few minutes, then when I had finished, I transferred the
file back to my Mac.

Next day, I opened up the stack and found it included none of my PC
edits! I searched the PC drive and found that my backup stacks and my
edited version were all identical i.e. all my work had somehow
disappeared.

Is this a system related problem? I was using Windows XP when this
happened, but I have never had any such problem with Mac OS 9 or X. I
haven't tried anything else. What systems have other people been using
when they experienced this?

Sarah