Screen Locks?

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed May 22 16:17:01 EDT 2002

Yves,

I don't get it... How does this lock the screen to the user?

On doIt
   put the number of btns of this cd into tbtns
   put the long name of sb "lprogres" of cd 1 of stack "B" into tprog
   set the endvalue of tprog to tbtns
   palette "B"
   repeat with x = 1 to tbtns
     set cursor to busy
     set the thumbpos of tprog to x --*** I want to see this ***
     whateverYouWantToDo x  --*** I don't want to see this until "End DoIt"
    end repeat
   close stack "B"
   put tNames into fld <YourFldName>
End DoIt

On whateverYouWantToDo x
  --I'm going to reshape some controls... LOTS of them!
  set the rect of btn x to someRect
  set the textSize of btn x to someSize
  set the margins of btn x to someMargin
End whateverYouWantToDo