Aqua pin-stripe

Dreamscape Software webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed May 22 11:11:01 EDT 2002

> In a earlier post someone suggested that to use a picture to get the
> Aqua pin-stripe look. But now I wonder, in Revolution UI everything has
> the pin-stripes but I can't find any picture. So how is it done? Is it
> possible to let the system itself do the Aqua background?

I noticed in MetaCard that when you take a stack window and set the mode of
that window to model or any other type of window other than the stack type,
then the system will automatically do that.

I guess the only reason I use the image is because I don't want to have to
set the window type every time the stack loads.  I'd rather it stay the way
it was when I was developing it and then add the fake background.  If you
use a small enough image then it really don't hurt since the background
would be only a few bytes for the gif.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software, Inc.
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/