underlining headers

Till Bandi tbandi at swissonline.ch
Mon May 20 06:36:01 EDT 2002

I tried to underline the header in the revPrintText command

What I wanted is a first line

xxxxxTextxxxxxxxxx   (tab) (tab)				date

and a second line with no text but a line. I don't know if it is
possible to have two lines in the header - as far as I could see there
is no saying in the transcript dictionary*, that this would not be
possible – but I could also live with 1 line underlined

I worked with the following script

on mouseUp
size= 18>" \
   revShowPrintDialog true,true
   revPrintText,vHeader
end mouseUp

but this doesen't give me a line from one end of the page to the other.
Can anyone help?

Till

* if the string is long enough it will break to line 2 but the date will
stay on the first line, so the text gets printed over the other one.