Switch,Case Structure

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon May 20 05:28:53 EDT 2002

on 17/5/02 6:54 PM, Yates, Glen at JAMES.G.YATES at saic.com wrote:

> My switch and case lines have always been aligned, I just never let it
> bother me. :-)

FWIW, when I was learning C (approx 20 years ago) way back before we had
editors that auto-aligned, my then Guru told me that whether you aligned
'case' with 'switch', or indented the 'case' statements one stop, was a
matter of taste.  AFAIR, that was the only instance in which he gave me any
freedom about what counted as 'correct' indendatation.

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866