MIDI in Revolution

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed May 15 14:35:01 EDT 2002

Hi,

We are looking for someone to write a routine that will create a MIDI file
that could then be played back using QuickTime.  This should be a
straightforward task.  We'd like this to be done using Transcript to keep it
cross-platform: we're not so interested in using an external, as this is
well within the abilities of the language.  If you are interested in doing
this, please email me off list.  Thanks.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.