quickeys

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Tue May 14 15:13:01 EDT 2002

At 10:04 AM -0700 5/14/02, Jim Lambert wrote:
>Thanks marco, ben and ken for your help.
>My copy of Quickeys was so ancient it was pre-osa compliant.
>I'll probably switch to PreFab Player which seems to have excellent
>scripting support.

I'm coming late to the party, but PreFab player rocks.

OneClick is also a wonderful tool that can be triggered via an AppleScript. It's not OSA-compliant the way QuicKeys is, but it has its own built-in scripting language that apart from using a dot notation, is quite comprehensible.
--

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com