Looking at Rev (was Re: Different Sized Cards?)

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat May 11 16:16:01 EDT 2002

--- Philippe Potier <phpotier at free.fr> wrote:
> Le samedi 11 mai 2002, à 08:18 PM,
> Marian.Petrides at sm13.texas.rr.com,
> M.D. a écrit :
>
> > Good question.  I found the stack (located in the
> components/help
> > folder) but opening it does not give me anything I
> can look at either
> > from the Object menu (stack properties, card
> properties, etc.) or from
> > Application Overview.
> >
> > So, how DOES one get a look at the script for the
> Glossary stack?
>
> Just write « topLevel stack  "revDocsGlossary" »
> into the Message Box
> when the Glossary stack is open.

Or you can use the Application Overview after turning
on the "Show Revolution stacks in UI" option.
I must admit I've learned quite a few things from
studying the scripts in there.

Be careful not to make changes though, as they _will_
affect your RunRev copy -- and as stated in a previous
thread, don't use this to make an alternative version
of RunRev.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)