Starter Kit

RAaaaaaaaaaaaa at aol.com RAaaaaaaaaaaaa at aol.com
Fri May 10 13:52:26 EDT 2002

sqb,

Yes, it was the "starter kit" that got me to purchase also... Without
"Seeing" it for myself, I never would have believed that Revolution was just
that, a "Revolution"!

However, imagine what RunRev could do if everyone who used Revolution beyond
evaluation payed the license fee?  I'll bet with all that revenue going into
R/D and support (and some in the pockets of RunRev, they deserve it!), this
list probably wouldn't be necessary!  --  Heck, we might just see vertical
text, or REAL tables!!

Look, if RunRev want's to release a product that people can download for free
and create the type of applications that you can in the "starter kit", that's
their buisness.  But what is the price?  Does this type of marketing turn
into a welfare type of situation?  Time and energy being spent on non-paying
clients instead of REAL issues.

Once again,
just one man's opinion

Power to the Developer!  (Licensed, and non-licensed :)