script limit

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Fri May 10 07:13:01 EDT 2002

I stumbled across this today in the language dict. under "script":

"If the user has the Starter Kit version rather than the full licensed version, an object's script property may not be set to a string containing more than ten statements. This limit is set by line 1 of the scriptLimits function. (Standalone applications you create with Revolution also have this limitation, since standalones are freely distributable and are not themselves licensed.) With a licensed version of Revolution, script length is effectively unlimited."

Does the statement in parens apply only to standalones made with the Starter Kit, or ALL standalones.  If the latter, then I'm totally confused because I've successfully created standalones having scripts longer than 10 lines.

-- D