Application Path?

Dave lists at retiariusenterprises.com
Thu May 9 23:44:01 EDT 2002

Thanks David, for both the tip and the suggestion.

What's sad, is that I did go to the Transcript Language Dictionary and
filter through various keywords.  I used Application, Path, appPath,
standalonePath, etc. No luck.

I think for newbies like myself, having the ability to search the
descriptions in the Transcript Dictionary would be a useful new feature. :-)

Thanks again.

-Dave