Revolution applications to show off at WWDC.

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Tue May 7 02:08:01 EDT 2002

To those who have created OS X applications with Revolution. We'd love to be able to have your apps running on the iMac in the RunRev booth. The benefit/consequence is that many people (including Apple people) will see your application.

If you would like this kind of exposure, email me with instructions on how to get a copy of your application, contact information for yourself or your company, a brief description of the application and what to show off in it, and instructions on how to get and set up your application.

Thanks to all for the screen shots. They're going to be useful on Friday.
--

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com