Please Help

Steve L prodevm at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 11:28:01 EDT 2002

Hello,

I have posted this question three times, and have yet
to get a response, I am starting to get a complex.

Either this is an extremely stupid question, or no one
understands it, or just that I am very much disliked.

If it is just that no one has an answer, then maybe
someone from Rev can help.

Here it goes again:

I am trying to set the shortcut keys of a button:

First, I went into the properties setting of the
button and checked the :control" key with key "h" as
the shortcut keys.  This would not work; it did not
execute the button's mouseUp when the keys were
pressed.

Then I tried scripting in on preopenCard, the set
accelMods and accelKey commands that did not work
either.

I even made sure that the insertion point was not in a
field, and even tried turning off the Rev UI, but
nothing works.

Any help is always appreciated.

Thanks

Steve