background behavior questions

Klaus Major k_major at osnabrueck.netsurf.de
Sun May 5 13:00:01 EDT 2002

Hi John,

> I have some questions about background behavior:
>
> Can I apply background behavior to anything (i.e. a field, a button,
> etc.)?
> This works very well on a group, but I could not seem to apply this to
> a text
> field or button.

No, sorry, just groups.

BUT, you can group single objects, if you like :-)

> If I delete a group (or object) that was 'common' to all cards, and
> then I
> want to put it back, is there a way to get it to 'sync' up with the
> other
> cards?

Attention, if you delete a group, then it is gone forever.

Better use this syntax to place and remove groups

   place bg "name here" onto card "name of card here"

or

   remove bg "name here" from card "cardname here"

But sorry, i don't understand what you mean by
"'sync' up with the other cards?"

Anyway, hope this helps...

Regards

Klaus Major