Problems With Grouped Buttons

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat May 4 10:28:01 EDT 2002

>Set the radioBehavior of the group to false and that should take
>care of your problem.

Thanks Ken,

But I did & it didn't.

I went to the App Overview, selected the group & clicked on
Properties, then on Group.  The "Allow Hiliting Only One Radio Button
At A Time" box is dim (perhaps because none of my buttons are radio
buttons); so I set radioBehavior via the message box.  I'm still
getting the same behavior...I'll try to find some time to test this
further and report more details.

It doesn't seem to make a difference whether the group layer is above
or below the individual button layers.

As an aside, I noticed I can set a button's style to opaque via the
message box, but if I pull down on the button's style popup opaque is
not an option.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company