MIDI & RR

David Bovill david.bovill at opn-technologies.com
Thu May 2 04:01:05 EDT 2002

It's going back a few years - but HyperMidi by Earlevel Engineering was very
good.

There was an interesting cross platform open source project based in France
which offered externals and a wide range of Source code: MidiShare

 http://www.grame.fr/MidiShare/MainFrames.html

I don't think they are still suporting the Xcmnd's and dll's though?