The Day Today is... ummm....

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Sat Mar 30 00:21:01 EST 2002

On Saturday, March 30, 2002, at 03:40 , Terry Vogelaar wrote:
snip
> So the Date preference determines the language for the system weekdays
> and
> the Language preference determines the sequence. I don't get it...
>
> This subject interests me because I once asked if someone on the list
> knew
> how to determine what system language they are using. Nobody had a
> clue, but
> now I can use this. Thanks. Too bad the Australian settings are weird.
> But I
> am not really surprised. Australia is for Holland exactly the other
> side of
> the world. So everything has to be 'upside-down' :-)

Terry

We in Oz are absolutely delighted to have helped to solve your problem,
in our own inverted way :-)
Now, if Apple could just do something for the weird ones...although from
our perspective we, of course, are at the top of the world with the
Northern Hemisphere underneath so it is Apple which is off its rocker,
has a 'roo loose in the top paddock, or whatever.

cheers
David