MetaCard User Guide

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Mar 29 10:30:16 EST 2002

Hi All,

A couple of people tried to find reference to the MetaCard User Guide
on the MC website without success, and asked me for more details.

My recollection is instructions for ordering the User Guide were
included in the startup kit; but I bought the Guide in 1999 & have no
notes except a cc billing for US$51.00.

Version 2.2 of the Guide encompasses 418 8.5 x 11 pages.  There are
17 chapters:

Objects; Scripting; Hypermedia; The Outside World; Dialog Boxes;
Messages; Messages by Object; Control Structures; Commands;
Functions; Properties by Name; Properties by Object; Operators;
Constants; Synonyms; Limits; HC & SC Compatibility.

I hate to dump this in Scott's lap; but since I can't tell you how to
order it and the info apparently isn't readily available on the
website, I suggest anyone interested ask Scott Raney
<raney at metacard.com> how to place an order.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company
http://www.oenolog.com/who.htm