The Day Today is... ummm....

Matt Denton matt.denton at limelight.com.au
Thu Mar 28 19:37:01 EST 2002

This is a question for other users on various OS's, with various
localised System Times:

On my OSX System, 10.1.3

"put the system WeekdayNames"

returns:

	Saturday
	Sunday
	Monday
	Tuesday
	Wednesday
	Thursday
	Friday

and

"put the WeekdayNames"

returns:

	Sunday
	Monday
	Tuesday
	Wednesday
	Thursday
	Friday
	Saturday

Now I checked all my System settings (Date and Time and International)
and all are normal.  In Sydney, Australia, our week doesn't really start
on Saturday (although technically speaking, we are ahead of most of the
world... sun rises in our sector first :~) so I'm wondering if anyone
else has this error in WeekDayNames?  Is this OSX, Rev, or the fact that
Australia clocks over before much of the rest of the world?

  Chow from Down Under, Sunny-side up!

M@
Matt Denton