Tracking user exits and returns

Michael J. Lew michaell at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Mar 25 16:29:01 EST 2002

Thank you Shao Sean, that is exactly what I wanted.

Jeanne, if you're reading, I spent a long time in the docs looking
for this one without success. I tried the development guide, the
dictionary and the troubleshooting section. I notice now that
suspendStack  is not listed in the 'see also' part of closeStack
which is one of the many places I looked. Probably it should be,
particularly as the obverse is true. While I'm on the docs (which I
find to be generally very useful) I note that I sometimes choose the
Dictionary from the Help menu and it takes me to the last-visited
definition window rather than what I generally want, the window that
lists the words and lets me filter them.

Regards,

--
Michael J. Lew

Senior Lecturer