on mouseEnter

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Thu Mar 21 03:14:01 EST 2002

This may be a OS 9.1 issue but I will make comment anyway. I have
mentioned before that some odd things have happened since I installed
OS 9.1, here is another.

"On mouseEnter" works fine with a script in a button in a stack,
however when this stack is saved as a (Mac) application the button
script is not so cooperative. It will work with a "mouseup" action,
or if the cursor is held over the button for a number of seconds the
script is them actioned. However if the app is run on another machine
(this one is not OS 9.1) it works fine with an immediate response?

Greg