Icons

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Mar 20 15:21:01 EST 2002

I'm a little confused about icons.  I know some sort of reference
to icons can be in button properties.  And I know there is some
sort of way to work with icons in the development environment.

But...  Where are they stored?  (Is there some global property?
Are there commands to manipulate the icon db?  Is there a stack
with a special name that contains them?  If I use an icon and make
a standalone, do I get all icons added to the standalone, or just
the one I use?)

If I use an image n times and don't want to consume n times the
memory for one image, would an icon be the way to go?  Can I refer
to an icon in an image?

Is there another way to share images?  Using players in some way?

Or are images automatically shared?

Dar Scott