Reading data from COM ports

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Mar 19 18:18:00 EST 2002

I have a serial port test stack that I can send if you are interested. I
have submitted it to the Revolution user contributions but it hasn't
appeared yet, so I can send it to you directly if you would like.

It allows you to specify various serial port parameters and send &
receive data.

Cheers,
Sarah