Semi-OT: Cmd-key triggers for Answer Folder

Richard Gaskin ambassador at FourthWorld.com
Mon Mar 18 18:29:01 EST 2002

When using "answer folder", the Nav Services dialog lets you choose a
folder, with the buttons "Cancel", "Open", and "Choose" available.

Cancel is triggered by the Escape key.
Open is triggered by Return, Enter, or Cmd-down arrow

What about Choose?

I've tried all manner of Cmd, Shift, and Opt options and I can't find the
magic sequence.

Given that the Choose button is ultimately the whole point of that Nav
Servies dialog, it seems a strange ommission.  What am I missing?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation