Something strange in the tutorial "The Animation Manager"

Alexander Liden alexander at intermedia25.se
Sun Mar 17 15:44:01 EST 2002

Dar Scott wrote
>>I tried the animation manager tutorial last night on OS X Rev 1.1.1
>>and had the same problem.
>>I suspect we are doing something wrong.  I think we need to disable
>>the current frame or disable the manager or something like that.
>>Just closing the window doesn't seem to do it, either.

Suspecting is good but knowing is better. I can get rid of the Reset
button's
unintentional modification of the animation if I Save the Stack before I
click on the Reset button.

I think that there should be some other way to say to Revolution 'Hey
I'm done with the animation, save it and don't mess with it'. Is there
any way to do this other than saving the stack?

I have still another question. Is Revolution version 1.1 (or 1.1.1) a
stable product. Many times I get errors from Revolution even when I'm
doing exactly by the manual. It's all right to have birth trouble, every
new product has it, but I would like to know if other people experience
the unstability of Revolution or am I the only one.

Thanks
Alex