sneak-peek: calendar object

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Mar 17 11:02:06 EST 2002

>if anyone can think of anything else to add, please feel free to write..

I'll be interested to see how you get the month & day names from
Windows & Unix systems...I've only done it for Mac OS.

As for additional features, I suggest the ability to designate
whether Sunday or Monday is the first day of the week.  So far as I
know, not even Mac OS gives this as a user-defined setting.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company