What's your vector, Victor?

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Mar 14 21:52:01 EST 2002

I think you need the "do" command. Read in your file as you are doing and
then use a loop to step through the file "doing" each line.

I'm not sure if you could just "do" the whole file without the loop but that
would be worth testing.

    -- file has been read & put into a variable called 'myFileData'
    do myFileData

or

    repeat for each line L in myFileData
        do L
    end repeat

Cheers,
Sarah

P.S. Your test message was still in HTML :-(