Program Linking

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Thu Mar 14 06:39:01 EST 2002

I (sims) meant that perhaps the answer for what you want lies within...

I've been too busy to follow all that you (also longwinded ;-)
were posting on your topic but did think I might have a clue for you.

The bit of applescript I posted enables me to select some OSX
apps which I could not access otherwise.

I suspect you could also use "with prompt" but have not tested it.

Glad it helped you.

sims