Kartolina

Judi Smith judis at awana.org
Wed Mar 13 13:15:01 EST 2002

Cool App and idea!  So I assume you grab the frame and use it in the
email, is that right or ar you sending the whole movie? Can I copy the
frame and put it into another container so that it is visible within the
application?

Thanks
JS
On Wednesday, March 13, 2002, at 06:05 PM, sims wrote:

> At 9:37 -0600 3/13/02, Judi Smith wrote:
>>
>> Issue 2: Can I control a movie and extract a particular frame of
>> QuickTime video - export to say a JPEG file and put that resulting
>> image into a container- from within Revolution.
>

> Hi Judi,
>
> Have a look at my app named Kartolina:
>
> http://EZPZapps.com/kartolina
>
> Made with Rev...I took a look at  awana.org, very impressive!
> I live in Malta and met a woman on the bus here (she was from Canada)
> who is doing drug prevention work in the schools for a few months.
> The awana web page made me think of her...
>
> atb
>
> sims

>    http://EZPZapps.com         info at EZPZapps.com
>       Software - Internet Development - Consulting

Judi Smith						Awana Clubs International
Multimedia Maven						               1 E Bode Rd.
Ph: 630-540-4570					       Streamwood, IL 60107
Fx: 630-213-2640					         http://www.awana.org
judis at awana.org