XMCD/XFCN (about...)

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Sat Mar 9 14:16:01 EST 2002

on 3/9/02 6:39 AM, Sylvain Bouju at sbouju at bigfoot.com wrote:

> But now it works, I suppose that if I decide to use externals
> resources like XFCN, fonts, etc. in Rev/Mac scripts, I shall
> loose their eventual port under Windows...?
Yup. Externals are usually platform specific. The good news is most
externals are now native in RR. You'll need to discover which commands do
what you want. Fonts are a matter of what's available on the machines you're
writing for. There was a thread about font compatibility awhile back.
Someone probably has those posts.

Best regards,
Ken N.