Quicktime vs Animation

Marcus Bointon marcus at synchromedia.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 13:39:01 EST 2002

on 5/3/2002 1:04 am, Tim Chambers at chambers at naa.att.ne.jp wrote:

> It occurs to me that I could do the imagery and sound in Hypercard, make
> the Quicktime movies from there then import the movies to Revolution.
> But with the images being in PICT format, I wonder what they would look
> like on the Net.

Why should that be a problem? QT will play a bunch of any kind of images as
a movie, plus if you're planning on putting it inline, you'll be better off
compressing it with something better and turning it into a regular movie.
PNG is a great choice if you have flat colours, much better than the
animation codec.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
Synchromedia Limited: Putting you in the picture

marcus at synchromedia.co.uk | http://www.synchromedia.co.uk