Quicktime vs Animation

Tim Chambers chambers at naa.att.ne.jp
Mon Mar 4 20:07:01 EST 2002

Troy

Thanks again, you're way beyond my competence at this point. I'm totally
new to Revolution, animation and programming. Hypercard I can do, and if
I could import the color stacks I'd do it all in Hypercard and transfer
it to Revolution. Will keep experimenting with getting the images the
way I want them then I'll get back to you.

It occurs to me that I could do the imagery and sound in Hypercard, make
the Quicktime movies from there then import the movies to Revolution.
But with the images being in PICT format, I wonder what they would look
like on the Net.

Tim