metacard for CGI

andu undo at cloud9.net
Mon Mar 4 12:50:01 EST 2002

I am putting together some documentation regarding the use of
metatalk/rev for CGI scripts and I wanted to ask the list for some
feedback:

-how many of you are currently using metatalk/rev for CGI
-the context(tasks performed) it is being used as well as the
environment (production/tests/platform)
-the approximate amount of traffic handled by the CGIs
-your location (if this is sensitive in any way, please send it to me
off the list, I only need this info for statistics)
-if any of you are using other script languages for CGI (PHP, ASP, etc.)
I'd appreciate some feedback as to how does metatalk/rev compare in
terms of productivity/performance with the other language(s)
-the main disadvantage you see in using metatalk/rev for CGI scripting
*besides some difficulty with debugging*