(no subject) or what to do with QuickTime

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Mar 3 23:56:00 EST 2002

On Sunday, March 3, 2002, at 10:03 PM, Tim Chambers wrote:

> Does anyone know what to do after importing the control for a Quicktime
> movie?

Yes.

> I have know idea what to do in the properties box or how to script it.

Ah.

> Would it be easier to do animations in the Animation Manager?
> Tried that too, and couldn't make heads or tails of it.
> I'm running an iMac with OSX 1.2.3.

The animation manager and the Quicktime controller are generally for
different purposes. If you are attempting to play a Quicktime animation
which already exists, the controller is the way you do that. Scripting
it, happens in the script window. The animation manager is for... well,
moving things around your cards in Revolution - you know, scrolling text
over your graphics, sliding buttons on, and such. Perhaps you could
indicate just what you are trying to accomplish?

--
Troy
RPSystems