Stack opening problem

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Mar 3 19:32:01 EST 2002

When using the development environment, I've found that the openStack
handler doesn't always run. If you are using the browse tool when the stack
is opened, then it seems to be OK, but if you using the pointer tool, then
openStack won't happen.

It will work OK when you build your application, but while developing, you
may need to work around it by typing "openStack" in the message box.

I'm not sure about preOpenStack.

Apart from that
    go to stack "Whatever" in a new window
should work fine.