"Option-Return"

Barry Levine themacguy at mac.com
Sun Jun 30 13:49:01 EDT 2002

David,

Found the info. Thanks. So "Option-Return" is when you REALLY want to
find something as opposed to simply "Return" which is when you want to
remain in the dark... *grin*

I also recounted the items and found 11 - always - and not 9 as I
indicated in a previous post. Should've worn my glasses when counting.

Barry
----